The suggest a dataset feature is a great way to get feedback from your users about what data they would like to see. The nominations submitted can be moderated by the administrators and publishers on the site. If moderation is turned on, here's how it works:
1. A user submits a dataset suggestion to your site by the "Suggest" button.
When that suggestion is submitted, it will be listed under the "Dataset Suggestions" but only visible for users who are logged in and are publishers or administrators on the site.
2. To moderate the suggestions, first login to your account and navigate to the "Dataset Suggestion" by adding "/nominate" to your domain URL.
3. You will see a list of suggestions, new ones will be listed as "Unmoderated" as the status.
5. Click "Moderate" to have the suggestion appear on the suggestion page for the general public, or click "Remove" to delete the suggestion.
6. Once it is considered open (or moderated), you can then select "Approve" or "Reject".