Click below to watch a short video on how to sort data within a dataset or filtered view
To sort, group, or roll up data within your dataset:
- When you have your dataset open, click on the blue “Filter” icon on the right.
- In the Filter right side bar, click on “Sort & Roll-up” and then check the box for “Roll-Ups and Drill Downs” to get the menu, seen in the screenshot below:
- Under “Group By” select the column name that has the values you want to summarize.
- Under “Roll-Up”, Select the values you want to roll-up, and “Function” of how you want to roll them up.
- Click “Apply” and you’ve successfully created your first roll-up! Below is what my new view of the dataset looks like: