Open Performance site administrators have access to the administrative panel. For any domain, appending "/admin" to the URL will direct you to this panel. In order to provide a more consistent and easy-to-navigate Administrative experience across the Socrata platform, we've matched the admin panel to the one used in Publica Open Data.
Site administrators will have access to all the same options:
- Site Analytics: View sitewide statistics for datasets, views, visitors and more
- Users: Manage users on your site and what permissions and abilities they have
- Federation: Manage connections and data sharing with other sites via Open Data Federation Services
- SDP Templates:Manage and customize the templates used for publishing your data via Socrata Data Players
- DataSlate Pages: List and manage the DataSlate pages on this domain
- Asset Inventory: List the assets on this domain and configure the layout of the dataset page
- Spatial Lens: Configure custom boundaries that can be used to create Spatial Lens maps
- Site Appearance: Configure the appearance of your Socrata site
- Home Page: Configure what content is featured on the home page
- Metadata: Manage the dataset metadata fields, including categories and custom fields
- Jobs: See all current and recent long-running data processing jobs happening on your platform
- Internal: Change and add modules, sites, and more
- Goal Management: Manage all Open Performance goals on this domain, follow this link.
- Connectors: Register a connector to bulk create and manage connected datasets.
- Feature Flags: Manage feature flags for this domain