Music from www.bensound.com
To create a simple count measure:
- Select “Create” in the menu at the top right corner of the page, then select “Measure” from the drop-down.
- Name the measure something descriptive to make it easy to find, and select “Create Measure.”
- Update the Display Name to a title you want your audience to see. This has a character limit.
- Select "Data Source" from the menus on the left. Find the dataset you want to measure, and choose "Select" on the far right of that row.
- Select "Reporting Period" from the menus on the left, and update the Period Start Date to the date on which you want to start measuring progress. If you are still collecting data for this measure, select “Open” as the Period Type. If you are finished collecting data on this measure, select "Closed." Choose the Period Size: weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- Select "Calculation" from the menus on the left. Under Count, change Set Reference Date Column to the column with the date that you want your data points based on. Set Choose column to count to the column with the values you want to count. This tells the platform to count all of the rows with a value in that column. If there are rows with no values in the column you choose, those rows will not be counted.
- Select “Save Draft” in the bottom right. Select “Publish” at the top of page. You may choose public or private. Select “Publish” once more.
Article is closed for comments.