Music from www.bensound.com
A dataset must have a georeferenced column in order to be displayed on a map.
To configure a location column to be a georeferenced column:
- Run the Geocoder in the Add georeference tab.
- Use the Lat/Long option if you have latitude and longitude in two separate columns.
- Use Address (separated) if you have street address, city, state, and zip code in four separate columns.
- Use Combined Location is you have latitude and longitude together in one column.
- Select "Save."
- You may view the map preview.
NOTE: Data must be formatted correctly to run the geocoder. For more information about formatting location columns, see Importing, Data Types, and You.