Socrata Education announces the release of the following course:
Socrata Connected Government Cloud Site Administration - OnDemand
Learn how to administer elements specific to a Socrata Connected Government Cloud site.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Manage Users and Teams, and create a Team.
- Create a custom role.
- Monitor data sharing activity and other events.
- Approve data to become public or Open Data.
- Make data-driven decisions using platform-based analytical tools.
- Customize the look of your site.
- Set custom fields and categories to enhance metadata for a dataset.
- Share public data with a Socrata open data site through the federation tool.
This course should take you 45 minutes to complete.