- Log in to your Data & Insights account.
Locate the story you want to add stock images to.
Hint: Haven’t gotten started yet? Select "Create" > "Story" in the Asset Action Bar.
- If you haven’t already, add a dynamic content box using the Add Content pane.
For More info, see How to Add Content Blocks to a Perspectives Story.
- Select "Insert," then choose "Image."
- Select "Photos by Getty" and enter a search term to search Getty Images’ 80,000,000 image library.
- Pick the image you’d like to use, and choose "Select."
- If you want, crop the image, add a link, or add alt attributes to describe the image for users with screen readers.
- Hit "Insert" – you’re done! Penny looks lovely.
Have more questions? Submit a request