Socrata Education announces the release of the following course:
Create Performance Measures on Socrata
This course will introduce the structure of a Socrata Performance Cloud Measure and the relationship between its different components. Participants will learn how to create and manage a measure, along with how add the measure to a perspectives story. We’ll walk through configuring a measure, from the schema of the source dataset to the finishing touches of the measure’s presentation. Most importantly, we’ll help you find answers to all of your Performance Cloud questions.
Upon completion of this course, given a dataset on a Socrata site, you will be able to:
- Understand dataset schema for a measure, components of a measure.
- Practice creating a measure by configuring and publishing a measure, setting calculation type, reporting time period and start date.
- Know how to add text to describe methods and analysis.
- Add detail and customize measure with status and targets.
- Add measure to a story along with other content and publish story.
This live course will take 1 hour to complete.