- Select "View Data" from the Primer page of a dataset.
- Select "Create View" from the Action Bar at the top of the screen.
- Manipulate the view as necessary with filters, sorts, aggregations, and other queries, and
select "Save" (not shown in video).
- Select "Edit Metadata" next to the view’s title.
- Provide a relevant title and description for the new view of the data.
- Select "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Return to Dataset."
- Select "Publish" and select who should be able to discover the new view.
- Select "Publish."
Have more questions? Submit a request