Socrata Education announces the release of the following courses:
Shape & Join Data with SoQL Query Editor - Live
The SoQL Query Editor is an advanced surface available on the Socrata Connected Government Cloud. Learn how to build queries with Socrata Query Language in order to create and power new views of your data. You will practice aggregations and joins in this hands-on course.
A familiarity with scripting or Structured Query Language (SQL) is beneficial for this course.
The SoQL Query Editor is available only on Socrata Connected Government Cloud.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Create a view of a dataset
- Build a query in the SoQL Query Editor
- Aggregate data with your query
- Join two published datasets together into a new view
- Save and publish your query result as a new view with specific viewers and collaborators
This live training event is 1 hour in duration.