- Deprecation of the ability to create classic maps and visualizations is coming at the end of March.
- Expanded layout in Perspectives!
- ESRI Connector improvements including include "Sync all now" and more useful layer failure errors.
- New Approvals workflow coming to Open Data domains to allow admins to gate public visibility of assets.
- Data imports and edits
- Within a draft, dataset columns are rearrangeable via drag and drop.
- ESRI Connector
- Data Fusion: Previously, the flyouts and 'spiderfy' animation for multi-layer maps only exposed data the top layer on the map. Now, when interacting with a location that has points from multiple layers, the flyout and spiderfy will expose data from all layers.
- Data import and edits
- A bug where Row IDs were set when an append was performed has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue in which empty date fields rendered an invalid date.
- Users are able to manage viewers only on published stories.
- Fixed an issue causing private stories to be published as public when published from Preview mode.
- Resolved a small display bug in the Perspectives asset selector which blocked users from paging through assets.
- The sort in the Perspectives asset selector is now defaulted to Most Relevant.
- Data shaping and mapping
- Fixed a small issue that caused conditional formatting not to appear in unsaved drafts.
- Fixed an issue causing URL links to not be clickable in map flyouts.
- Fixed an issue causing percentages to be shown as decimals in some situations.
- Fixed an issue causing date filters to be incorrectly formatted in Perspectives embeds.
- User account management
- We will be deprecating legacy user account info fields that are infrequently used for legitimate purposes. These fields will no longer appear on the profile edit page.
- Asset Inventory
- Measures are now properly identified in the Asset Inventory dataset.
- Visualizations are identified by their type (map or chart) in the Asset Inventory dataset.
- Fixed an issue where filtering did not persist when switching tabs in Asset Inventory.
Check out our other Product News, and give us a shout at email@example.com with questions or ideas.