- New content layout for measures!
- Deprecation of the ability to create classic maps and visualizations.
- Removing opt-out for classic data imports and edits. Additional information about the opt-out can be found here.
- New Approvals workflow coming to Open Data domains to allow admins to gate public visibility of assets.
- Visualizations & Maps
- Now, the dimension selector for all charts in the new visualization builder is a dropdown instead of an expanded menu.
- Region maps can now be constructed using a linear quantification method in addition to the preexisting Jenks natural breaks algorithm.
- Previously, in some situations when underlying data was updated custom colors for maps were lost. Now, custom colors will be retained even if underlying data changes significantly.
- Removed the default text 'Count of Rows' when the map creator has not added a row description.
- Updated the rounding logic for region maps to always use whole numbers, instead of showing decimals.
- Users can now create up to 100 API Keys per account.
- Resolved an issue where logging in to alias domains caused a redirect loop.
- The bug in which publishing a draft before the schema update was complete has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue causing scatter plot axes to render inconsistently in some cases.
- Fixed an issue causing colors for point maps to be applied improperly in spiderfied stacks.
- Improved handling for special characters in visualization iframe embeds.