- Inline legends in New Visualizations! Now, users can choose to have legends render within a visualization (currently, on the right or left side) instead of as an expandable menu.
Expected release – 2 weeks
- Users will be able to copy published visualizations and Measures.
- The profile settings edit experience is getting an uplift so that it's faster and easier to use. With this update, users will also now have a way to create and manage API Keys from their profile.
- Based on customer feedback, data publishers will have the ability to add viewers of drafts on a per dataset basis.
- Users will have the ability to disconnect ESRI layers from a single map, while still keeping them synced through the ESRI Connector.
Expected release – 1 month
- Users will notice more specific errors when a connected ESRI layer has failed to sync.
Data Ingress And Updates
- Addressed a small accessibility issue in the Grid View.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing certain partial addresses from being partially geocoded.
- Resolved a small bug in which datasets failed to update through Datasync.
- Small UI improvements within the Transforms section of Socrata's Dataset Manager.
- Resolved a bug in which headers were not left justifying correctly.