- Users can now copy published visualizations!
- Based on customer feedback, we have released viewers on drafts on a per dataset basis.
Expected release – ~1-2 months
- We are updating Perspectives roles to better enable users to create and collaborate on Stories. With this change, users can expect to see the following changes:
- When a user is shared a Story, this user will be able to view and/or collaborate on the story even if this user does not have a Perspectives-specific role.
- Added the option to notifications settings to hide transient notifications - the 'cards' that pop up in the upper right corner of the screen when the notifications panel is closed.
- Users can now create and manage API Keys from their user profile. Users will also notice a new look and feel when editing their account settings!
Data Ingress And Updates
- Resolved an issue in Internet Explorer 11 in which the column menu buttons were unclickable in the Dataset Manager Experience.
- Resolved a geocoding discrepancy bug.
- Resolved an issue in which number columns formatted as money were not respecting the domains localized currency.
- Resolved an issue in which derived views with number columns formatted as percent were not respecting the percent format.
- Resolved an issue in the drag and drop column ordering in the Dataset Manager Experience.
- Resolved a few small dataset loading issues.
- Resolved an issue in which a dataset with a schema change could not be published.
- Resolved an ESRI issue in which connected layers failed to sync due to a TLS upgrade.
- Resolved a small UI bug in which the "Load Published Data" button was rendering incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused conditional formatting to render incorrectly for boolean columns in some types.
- Fixed an issue that blocked users from creating new spatial lenses.
- The bug in which HTML content blocks were not scrollable while viewing on a mobile phone has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue in which in-situ maps were not being saved.
- Small updates and bug fixes.