- We have introduced two new content blocks for users to add to their Stories: (1) 1/3 media & text (2) 2/3 text & media.***
Expected release – 1 week
- Users will soon be able to insert a table of contents into a Story.***
- Story publishers will soon be able to insert a table of contents into a story to help readers easily navigate between sections within a story, as well as other stories on their site.
- Customization of the word "Target" on Measures.***
Expected release – ~1-2 months
- We are updating Perspectives roles to better enable users to create and collaborate on Stories. When a Story is shared with a user, the user will be able to view and/or collaborate on that story even if this user does not have a role with permission to create and edit Stories.
- Measures with annual reporting periods will display the end year on the metric card when the x-axis start date is not January 1 of the reporting year.
- Resolved an issue in which the "View Measure" and "View Source" links differed in size.
- Resolved an issue in the y-axis scaling that caused an error to render on the Measure metric visualization.
Legend: *** client requested functionality