- We have introduced two new content blocks for users to add to their Stories: (1) 1/3 media & text (2) 2/3 text & media.***
- Users will now be able to select "this quarter" and "last quarter" as options for relative date filters in Visualizations.***
Expected release – 1 week
- Users will soon be able to insert a table of contents into a Story.***
- Story publishers will soon be able to insert a table of contents into a story to help readers easily navigate between sections within a story, as well as other stories on their site.
Expected release – ~1-2 months
- Socrata Gateway will have an open beta program in July. Socrata Gateway is a new framework for connecting data from on-premise and cloud-based data sources directly to Socrata. Any customers interested in participating should contact their Account Manager or Customer Success Manager.
- We will be adding an option to the Asset Manager to hide/unhide individual assets from the kebob menu in the Data Catalog. This will allow administrators to curate public assets that appear in the catalog.
- Administrators will be able to configure if Community created assets appear or not in the Data Catalog by default.
- We are updating Perspectives roles to better enable users to create and collaborate on Stories. When a Story is shared with a user, the user will be able to view and/or collaborate on that story even if this user does not have a role with permission to create and edit Stories.
- Users will be able to create hierarchies and drill-downs in Visualizations, allowing end users to click on a component of a chart and "drill in" to explore the data within that piece of the visualization.
- Existing photo columns and the creation of new photo columns are now supported in our New Back End.
Administration & User Management
- Fixed an issue where users received an internal error when trying to navigate to view their app tokens from developer documentation.
- Fixed an issue where updates to a user's display name would not persist following the update.
- Fixed an issue where logged in users viewing a Primer page might see a message containing a broken link.
Data Ingress And Updates
- Users can now update and edit photo columns in the Grid View.
- Fixed an issue causing the OData endpoint not to work properly for datasets with location columns.
- Resolved an issue that caused an error in the Dataset Manager when a computed column is removed from a dataset.
- Resolved an issue that displayed the incorrect date format within the Dataset Manager's preview modal.
- Fixed an issue causing inline legends to overlap with charts content in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Fixed an issue causing boolean column values to be represented inconsistently in charts, filters, and legends.
- Fixed an issue causing date/time data to display in an improper format when used as an axis label.
- Fixed an issue causing additional flyouts in grouped charts to show information about the total instead of the individual grouped chart.
Legend: *** client requested functionality