- The Action Bar now indicates the audience of a published asset, as well as pending approval requests on draft assets of Public assets.
- Administrator users will now be warned when changing Approvals configuration options to settings that will result in changes to pending assets in the queue.
Administration and User Management
- Resolved an issue where links from a user's profile page led to a blank screen. The links now navigate to the pages for editing user profile details and developer settings.
- Resolved an issue for IE11 users logging in using multi-factor authentication where the QR code was malformed and un-scannable.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where pending updates to published assets in the approval queue could not be approved after changing from manual approval settings to auto-approval options.
- Resolved an issue where the Access Manager was not loading on Data Lens pages.
Data Ingress And Updates
- PDF exports will now be disabled for datasets with more than 5k rows in order to ensure PDF files will generate successfully.
- Resolved an issue causing searches to not work in grid view for URL column types.
- Resolved an issue resulting in grid views opening the first line rather than the line selected for editing.
- Small Story table of content padding improvements on mobile.
- Resolved an issue with the table of contents block padding.
- Resolved an issue when "Submit for Approval" button was rendered before Public audience was selected on Story drafts.
- Removed the gear icon from the filter dropdown in the quick filter bar for text, number, and true/false filter types. Filter settings can be accessed via the kebab menu instead.
Expected release - 2 weeks
Expected release - 1 month
- Based on user feedback, we are improving Stories access for users when they are not logged into a domain.***
- Users will be able to create hierarchies and drill-downs in Visualizations, allowing end-users to click on a component of a chart and "drill in" to explore the data within that piece of the visualization.***
- The Quick Filter Bar in Visualizations and Perspectives will be redesigned to be a vertical dropdown menu instead of a horizontal component.***
- Socrata Gateway will have an open beta program in August. Socrata Gateway is a new framework for connecting data from on-premise and cloud-based data sources directly to Socrata. Any customers interested in participating should contact their Account Manager or Customer Success Manager.
Expected release – 2 months
- We are updating Perspectives roles to better enable users to create and collaborate on Stories. When a Story is shared with a user, the user will be able to view and/or collaborate on that story even if this user does not have a role with permission to create and edit Stories.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality