- Users are now able to create hierarchies and drill-downs in Visualizations, allowing end-users to click on a component of a chart and "drill in" to explore the data within that piece of the visualization. Learn more here.
- The Quick Filter Bar in Visualizations and Perspectives has been redesigned to be a vertical dropdown menu instead of a horizontal component.
- Users have the ability to apply dependent filters by combining multiple filters that affect each other from parent filter to child filter, and so on.
- When a user is logged in and navigates to a Story that they do not have the proper permissions to view, they will now receive the 403 error "You don't have access to this page". Previously, users were given a 404 message.***
Administration & User Management
- Updated user management page to hide users whose accounts are disabled from the list by default.***
- Resolved an issue where users were not able to filter by a custom date range on the site analytics page.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where creating a map off of a derived view failed.
- Resolved an issue where downloading RSS links hung and never downloaded.
- Resolved an issue where the action bar indicated that a visualization had been submitted for approval prior to the visualization being saved and submitted.
- The option to edit metadata from the Asset Manager has been removed for published assets since this action should only be made to a draft asset and updated when the draft is published.
- Resolved an issue where chart titles were being prematurely truncated in visualization embeds in stories.
- Resolved an issue where expanded point clusters were rendering incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where pie chart legends were rendering incorrectly in story edit mode.
- Resolved an issue in flyouts where null values were being labeled as "0" when "Display missing or null values as 0" was unchecked.
- Resolved an issue where data classes were being incorrectly produced on filtered histograms.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Users will have the ability to filter charts and maps by spatial lens regions to zero in on data located in specific locations.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***