- Users will now be automatically redirected to log in when navigating to a Story. Previously, when a user was not logged in, they would receive a 404 error when navigating to a Story.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where incorrect page and asset counts were being displayed on the Asset Manager page.
- Resolved an issue where previously approved community assets are submitted to approval queue when "Subsequent updates to an approved asset also require manual approval" is unchecked in Approvals settings.
- Resolved an issue where there was a delay in approvals requests appearing in the Approvals Queue
Data Ingress And Updates
- Based on user feedback, we are moving the Schedule Updates button from the ellipse next to the edit button to the main section of the primer page.
- Resolved an issue where public maps that are based on private views were not rendering correctly.
- Resolved an issue where the update modal on a story was displaying an error instead of the intended message text.
- Resolved an issue where unroled users were seeing an option to copy an asset.
- Resolved an issue where sorting a grouped chart by value wasn’t working as intended.
- Resolved an issue where the lower bound on an error bar was not rendering on charts.
- Resolved an issue where grouped data points on timeline charts were not rendering correctly.
- Resolved an issue where apostrophes in flyout labels were rendering as HTML encoded text.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Users will be able to create hierarchies and drill-downs in Visualizations, allowing end-users to click on a component of a chart and "drill in" to explore the data within that piece of the visualization.***
- The Quick Filter Bar in Visualizations and Perspectives has been redesigned to be a vertical dropdown menu instead of a horizontal component.***
- Users will have the ability to apply dependent filters by combining multiple filters that affect each other from parent filter to child filter, and so on.***
- Based on user feedback, we are improving Stories access for users when they are not logged into a domain.***
- Users will have the ability to filter charts and maps by spatial lens regions to zero in on data located in specific locations.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
Expected release – 2 months
- We are updating Perspectives roles to better enable users to create and collaborate on Stories. When a Story is shared with a user, the user will be able to view and/or collaborate on that story even if this user does not have a role with permission to create and edit Stories.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality