- Socrata Gateway beta: Improved dataset creation workflow by organizing plugins with their associated agent.
- Socrata Gateway beta: Added UI error messages when plugins are unable to display lists from the data source.
- The default user profile image (for accounts without an uploaded image) was updated with a new design.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where selecting a federated asset's tags from the catalog takes users to the source domain's catalog.
- Resolved an issue where publishing an update to a public story rendered incorrect approvals information.
- Resolved an issue where asset descriptions were no longer being truncated in the catalog.
Dataset Management and Updates
- Resolved issue where public derived views based on private datasets would not export properly.
- Resolved an issue where drilling into a date facet always showed the first day of the month.
- Adjusted the sizing of certain components in the visualization authoring experience to be more mobile-friendly.
- Expanded the area that users can click to drill into a chart.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Users will have the ability to filter charts and maps by spatial lens regions to zero in on data located in specific locations.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
Expected release - 1 month
- When a user creates a Story, they will be provided recommended templates to jump-start their Story creation.***
Legend: *** client-requested functionality