- Users can now show data labels on both stacked and 100% stacked bar and column charts.
- Stacked bar and column charts now display the percentages of each section of the stack.***
Data Ingress & Updates
- Resolved an issue where error messages were not being properly displayed when adding multi polygon columns to datasets that already had location columns defined.
- Resolved an issue where in-dataset searches were not completing before the timeout.
- Resolved an issue where the vertical Quick Filter Bar automatically collapsed when it was clicked within Stories.
- Resolved an issue in which Stories were unable to be printed while in Edit mode.
- Updated the Quick Filter Bar so that it is always expanded by default.
- Updated HTML embeds to use the new vertical layout for the Quick Filter Bar.
- Resolved an issue where chart legends were rendering on top of the Quick Filter Bar.
- Resolved an issue where the "Return to asset" link on the Edit Metadata page led to the wrong location.
- Resolved styling issues affecting the info pane on asset primer and visualization canvas pages.
- Resolved an issue where localization settings weren't being retained when creating a new visualization.
- Resolved an issue where drill down hierarchy breadcrumbs were displaying API field names instead of column names.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Users now have the ability to filter charts and maps by spatial lens regions to zero in on data located within specific region boundaries.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
Expected release - 1 month
- When a user creates a Story, they will be provided recommended templates to jump-start their Story creation.
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by October 31, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality