- Launched Schedules Admin table which provides visibility into the status of all schedules for datasets created via Socrata Gateway or imported via url.
Catalog & Metadata
- Customer domain icons will now appear alongside dataset results in Google Dataset Search. This change will be reflected as Google updates their search results.
- Deactivated users will no longer appear in the Approvers section of the Approvals Settings page.
Dataset Management and Updates
- Resolved an issue in the UI related to publishing filtered views on public datasets.
- Resolved an issue on the grid view that prevented the ability to group by a column when a filter was applied.
- Resolved an issue on the grid view where group-by and roll-ups were not being applied and no errors were being displayed.
- Socrata Gateway: Added a delete confirmation workflow for agents to help customers understand the implications of deleting agents.
- Socrata Gateway: Resolved an issue where user parameters in plugins did not persist for scheduled updates.
- Resolved an issue where checkbox/boolean column types didn't have correct formatting options.
- Resolved an issue where flyouts on story embeds were being truncated when a lengthy embed title or description was present.
- Resolved an issue with classic point maps due to conditional formatting on the underlying dataset.
- Added missing MapBox wordmark and text attribution for maps using MapBox as the basemap.
- Resolved an issue where the bottom of charts were being obscured.
- Resolved an issue where the quick filter bar on a visualization collapsed when clicking outside of the filter pane.
- Resolved an issue where hierarchy filters could not be removed from a visualization after switching visualization types.
- Resolved an issue where an error message was not displaying when filtering pie charts down to a view without data.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Users now have the ability to filter charts and maps by spatial lens regions to zero in on data located within specific region boundaries.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
Expected release - 1 month
- When a user creates a Story, they will be provided recommended templates to jump-start their Story creation.
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by October 1, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality