- Made a series of visual UI updates to the alert creation workflow in preparation for further improvements coming down the pipeline.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where Approvals caused publication of datasets with large numbers of derived views to take longer than expected.
- Resolved an issue where a small grey box appeared in the asset surface when a category was applied
Data Ingress & Updates
- Socrata Gateway: FTP plugin released for connecting to files contained on FTP servers.
- Socrata Gateway: SAP HANA plugin released for connecting to on-premise SAP HANA databases.
- Added the ability to use non-numeric column values in flyout details for non-aggregated data.
- Added the option to show or remove the percentages displayed on pie chart slices and flyouts.***
- Adopted the new vertical layout of the Quick Filter Bar for HTML embeds.
- Updated HTML embeds to use dependent text filters.
- Resolved an issue where selecting a dimension on a chart was automatically adding a filter for the dimension column.
- Resolved an issue where the flyout text color was displaying as black on chart embeds.
- Resolved an issue where the selection of the option to hide a chart legend was not saving when editing a chart.
- Resolved an issue where sorting a chart from largest to smallest value was actually sorting from smallest to largest value.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- When a user creates a Story, they will be provided recommended templates to jump-start their Story creation.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
Expected release - 1 month
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by October 31, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.
- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom color palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality