- Scheduling via UI: Users can now manually run schedules that have been created via the UI rather than waiting until the next scheduled run time.
Administration & User Management
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where Data Lens descriptions were rendering with html tags exposed on the asset inventory page.
Data Ingress & Updates
- Resolved an issue preventing users from sorting by multiple columns.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from adding asset tags by entering a comma separated list of tag values.
- Resolved an issue where adding a georeference deleted a datasets first column.
- Resolved an issue causing numbers to round incorrectly on primer pages.
Dataset Management & Updates
- Resolved an issue where changes weren't saving when editing a working copy.
- Users can now mute notifications for individual assets by using the mute button on the primer page.
- Added an option to exclude missing or null values when using a text filter.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by October 31, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
Expected release - 1 month
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.
- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom colors and palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality