Administration & User Management
- Editors can create their own datasets and derived assets on the platform. Today, the creation of Measures has been added to this list.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where external dataset and data lens icons were not rendering in catalog filter drop-downs.
Data Ingress & Updates
- Resolved an issue where rowids could not be set on drafts.
Dataset Management & Updates
- Resolved an issue where filtering with single quotes resulted in an error.
- Resolved an issue where default filters on grid view would not work unless the user was logged in.
- Resolved an issue where SoQL derived filtered views on an existing filtered view would attempt to unhide previously hidden columns.
- Resolved an issue where the grid view footer was rendered outside the browser frame.
- Resolved an issue where legends for pie charts were being obscured when embedded in stories.
- Added the ability to set decimal precision for data classes on a map.***
- Resolved an issue in which Data Lens map cards were unable to be exported as an image.
- Resolved an issue where incorrect legend values were displaying when using the Color by Value control.
- Resolved an issue where the date picker for date filters were rendering partially obscured.
- Resolved an issue where custom colors used to color a chart were not dynamically linking to the flyout details.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- *Coming next week!* When a user creates a Story, they will be provided recommended templates to jump-start their Story creation.
- Scheduling via UI: Users will be able to manually run schedules that have been created via the UI rather than waiting until the next scheduled run time.
- Users will soon have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
Expected release - 1 month
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by October 31, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.
- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom colors and palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality