- When a user creates a Story, they will be provided recommended templates to jump-start their Story creation!
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an accessibility issue with disabled options in the Asset Manager dropdown menu.
Data Ingress & Updates
- Resolved an issue preventing the ability to search for a specific layer in the Esri connector.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from publishing new datasets in IE11.
- Improved the error message in DSMP for field name validation errors.
- Resolved an issue causing visualizations to render incorrectly in stories when date filters were applied.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by November 11, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
Expected release - 1 month
- Socrata Gateway, a new framework for creating and automating datasets in Socrata by connecting directly to on-premise and cloud based systems, will be available for all customers.
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.
- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom colors and palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality