Administration & User Management
- Resolved an issue where users could not transfer ownership of community-created assets.
- Resolved an issue where not all search results for users were returned when transferring ownership.
- Resolved an issue where extra users were appearing in the autocompleted list when adding collaborators to assets.
Catalog & Metadata
- Resolved an issue where tags from federated assets did not appear in the tags facet of the catalog on the target domain.
Data Ingress & Updates
- Modified Schedule Updates button on Primer page to make it more visible.
- Resolved an issue where the restore function in the activity bar of a dataset draft displayed confusing images.
- Resolved an issue causing errors when location fields in forms were populated.
- Resolved an issue in which the "in between" filters on date type columns were not returning results.
- Resolved an issue in which the "does not contain" filters were not returning results.
- Resolved an issue where Y-axis labels were rendering partially obscured on charts in Firefox and Edge web browsers.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Socrata Gateway, a new framework for creating and automating datasets in Socrata by connecting directly to on-premise and cloud based systems, will be available for all customers.
- Users will have the ability to create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.
- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom colors and palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.
- The creation of reports through Report Builder will be disabled by November 18, 2019. Reports will remain accessible but read-only.
Expected release - 1 month
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality