- Socrata Gateway, a new framework for creating and automating datasets in Socrata, is now available to all customers. Please see support articles for getting started.
- Users can now create a calendar visualization to display basic event information at a monthly view.***
- The creation of reports through Report Builder has been disabled. Reports will remain accessible as read-only.
Administration & User Management
- Resolved an issue where users with proper permissions were not allowed to remove members from a team.
- Resolved an issue where email notifications included an invalid link to update email preferences.
- Resolved an issue in the user experience for adding users to teams. Users who are not allowed to be on teams no longer show in the autocomplete when searching for users on the team management page.
Catalog & Metadata
- Added notifications to catalog when the number of assets returned exceeds the 10,000 result limit.
- Resolved an issue with primer page layouts.
- Resolved an issue where derived views were not being immediately granted public visibility after approval.
Data Ingress & Updates
- Improved error messaging when date/time value is '0000-01-01 00:00:00.000', which is not an acceptable value.
- Resolved an issue causing errors with plugins that included boolean user parameters.
- Resolved an issue where icon configurations were being removed when editing a map.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to specify flyout unit labels on grouped charts.
- Resolved an issue where the hierarchy dropdown on drilldown enabled charts was not auto-collapsing upon selection.
Expected release - 2 weeks
- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom colors and palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.***
Expected release - 1 month
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.***
- Updated Asset Inventory datasets will be added to all domains with schema changes adding Approvals status, visibility status, and row and column count for each dataset. Existing Asset Inventory datasets will continue to be updated until February 29th, 2020.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality