- Administrators will have the ability to configure custom colors and palettes to be used by end-users on a domain-wide basis for creating visualizations.
- The filter autocomplete dropdown in the Visualization Canvas will now show all available values, instead of the top 20. Chart creators can also choose to sort autocomplete values alphabetically as well as by frequency.
- Users can now create, style and embed calendars in the visualization canvas to share event schedules, legislative calendars and more.
Administration & User Management
- Resolved an issue where app token links on the Site Analytics page were broken.
- Resolved an issue where user accounts creation was case-sensitive. User invitations and account creation are now case-insensitive.
- Resolved an issue causing the search bar on the connectors page not to work.
- Resolved an issue with Socrata Data Player templates metadata panel.
Catalog & Metadata
- Added notifications when catalog results exceed the 100,000 items.
- Resolved an issue causing catalog pagination above 1000 not to work.
- Resolved critical accessibility issues on the catalog page.
Dataset Management & Updates
- Resolved an issue with the display of phone numbers in single row view of Grid View.
- Resolved an issue where XML exports occasionally failed.
- Resolved an issue in which Google search was returning widget results for data pages.
- Resolved an issue in which derived views created through a search query on the dataset did not include the search term in the UI.
- Resolved an issue in which table of content links navigated to the story draft.
- Resolved an issue, specific to Firefox, in which classic visualizations previews were not loading in Stories.
- Resolved an issue where users with the Editor role didn't see the asset action bar on assets they did not create.
- Resolved an issue where drilldowns did not display data properly when drilling into a number column.
- Resolved small bugs and edge cases for new Calendars.
Expected Release - 2 weeks
- Users will soon have more advanced alert scheduling and threshold triggering options when creating an alert for a dataset.***
Expected release - 1 month
- Updated Asset Inventory datasets will be added to all domains with schema changes adding Approvals status, visibility status, and row and column count for each dataset. Existing Asset Inventory datasets will continue to be updated until February 29th, 2020.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality