- Updated the permissions on Editors and Editors+Perspectives roled users to now have the ability to create Measures.***
- Previously, if a user's login session timed out while viewing a Story page, they would only be directed to log back in. Now, they will be redirected back to that Story page after logging in.
- Resolved an issue where Measures configured with last value reporting period did not render the appropriate calculation.
- Resolved an issue with the copy for Recent Value calculations within Measures.
- Resolved an issue in which the Measure calculation was exceeding the bounds of the Sample Result box.
- Resolved an issue where Measure calculations would return a number of decimal places exceeding the bounds of the "Sample Result" box.
- Accessibility updates to the Measure status banner colors.
- Resolved an issue where users with the Editor or Editor+Perspectives role, when added as a Collaborator to a private visualization asset, would encounter a 500 error when attempting to load that asset.
Expected release ~1 month
- We are updating Perspectives roles to better enable users to create and collaborate on Stories. When a Story is shared with a user, the user will be able to view and/or collaborate on that story even if this user does not have a role with permission to create and edit Stories.
Legend: *** client-requested functionality