Data Ingress And Updates
- IBM DB2 plugin is now available for creating and updating datasets using Socrata Gateway. See Available Plugins for a complete list of plugins.***
Administration & User Management
- Resolved an issue causing the "shared to me" tab not to appear for certain users.
- Resolved an issue causing unreliability when making changes to email notification settings.
- Accessibility updates to the login, profile, and videos page.
Catalog & Metadata
- Updated a configuration to allow for showing community badges in the catalog and on the asset surface, but not show community filter facets in the catalog.
- Accessibility updates to the featured content on the /browse page.
- Resolved an issue where provenance badges were not rendering on official assets
- Resolved an issue where external datasets from data.json were not included in total count of asset in the asset manager.
Data Ingress And Updates
- Resolved an issue where ESRI maps were incorrectly showing a link to the original file.
- Resolved an issue with case sensitivity while searching in datasets.
- Resolved an issue causing RSS exports on datasets with geospatial columns to fail.
- Resolved an issue preventing users with certain permission levels from updating blob datasets.
- Accessibility updates to the /data page.
- Users now have the option to "lock" months for calendars, in addition to the default configuration that always shows the user the current date.***
- The Social Data Player is now compatible with both new and classic visualizations, allowing legacy visualizations to be migrated to new without breaking embedded views.
- Improved the styling controls for histogram labels to improve readability and accessibility.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from adding the same measure column multiple times to a visualization.
- Resolved an issue that caused the visualization share icon to show above top of expanded legends.
- Resolved an issue that caused some filters not to be applied properly to legacy point maps.
- Resolved an issue that caused the axes of timeline charts not to respect internationalization settings.
- Resolved an issue causing certain over time charts to not render flyout details correctly.
- Accessibility updates to legacy and new chart visualizations, as well as new map visualizations.
Expected release < 2 weeks
Filter by Region: The ability to filter any visualization by region is coming soon.***
Legend: *** client requested functionality