- Resolved an issue where JSON connected assets were identified as datasets, rather than external datasets, in the asset manager.
- Resolved an issue where using the search bar in the grid view of a dataset sometimes displayed no results, due to an existing query offset.
- Developers made various accessibility improvements.
Coming Soon! (1-2 weeks)
We have various updates coming to the platform in the next couple of weeks. Here’s a preview of what you can expect.
- Site Analytics will include views of asset primer pages in the Asset Access dataset.
- Multiple improvements are scheduled for our federation experience, including an updated federation UI for site administrators.
- Maps created using the Esri connector will now create maps using the latest version of our visualization creator (Visualization Canvas).
- Filtered views will now have their own primer pages, similar to the landing page of a regular dataset asset.
- Timeline charts will support a logarithmic scale.
- Timeline charts will support annotations.