To add a table to a Perspectives story page:
- Open a story and select the ”Insert“ button in the blank content block where you would like to locate the table.
- Under “Select Media Type,” select “Table.”
- Identify the dataset you would like to use to create the table and click "Select."
- Select the columns you would like to include in the table using the “Columns” dropdown menu.
- Use the “Hierarchies” area in the Visualization Canvas to set up column grouping and aggregation (if desired).
- Add a title and description in the “Presentation” tab of the Visualization Canvas.
- Click the “Insert” button.
Article is closed for comments.