Admin Panel - Homepage Panels
The Homepage panels Tab allows you to configure the content for each panel on the home page.To make changes to your configuration, navigateto the Homepage Panels tab on the left side of the administration panel.
- Select + to add a panel type. Each panel will allow you to select a panel title, panel background color, and configurable content.
- HTML: used to inject HTML code directly into the page.
- Embed: used to embed iframes into the page. Add multiple embeds to scroll content through a single panel.
- List: this is used to add text content in a clean and readable way. Content is separated into sections that can be selected using the panel on the left hand side of the card.
- Common Questions: can be used to generate a list of FAQs and their respective answers.
- Exploration Link: inserts a summary card for each financial application you select to the home page. YOu can choose the default year and application to configure. The summary card includes text from the application you are connecting to.
- Data Summary: inserts a summary table with selected summary statistics from various connected financial applications.
- ODN Card Component: used to integrate with the Open Data Network
- Expenditures: inserts an Open Expenditures timeline chart onto the homepage
- Related Content: creates cards for generic external links or Socrata Perspectives pages
- Panel Title: this is the header that will display at the top of your panel
- Panel Background: this is the color of your panel background
- Configure the panel: each panel type has different configuration options. The administration panel includes instructions for configuration, but if you run into any issues or have questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Panel Type: there are many available panel types, including: