To upload and publish a new dataset:
- Log in to your Data & Insights account.
- Select "Create" > "Dataset" from the Asset Action Bar.
If this doesn’t display, ask your administrator for the appropriate rights
- Enter a name for your dataset, and select "Create Dataset."
Don’t worry about this being perfect; you can change it later!
- Select "Add Data."
- If you have the data on your computer, either locate it or just drag the file to your window.
- Ensure your data looks good. If so, hit "Save."
See How to Configure Data Types.
- Select "Edit Metadata" and update any relevant fields, including adding a description.
- Select "Save."
- Ready to go? Select "Publish" to select the audience for your data, then select "Publish" again.
- You’re done!
Article is closed for comments.