You must have Java 8 or higher installed in order to install an agent to connect directly to your data sources.
To configure a CSV plugin for an existing Data & Insights Gateway agent:
- Select the gear icon, then select "Administration."
- Select "Gateway."
- Click "Add Plugin."
- Name the plugin and click "Next."
- Copy the script.
- Open your terminal. You may do this by hitting the command+space bar keys on your keyboard and typing "terminal".
- Change directories to the directory where your agent is, then paste the script and hit enter. If you need help navigating your command prompt, view this YouTube video.
- When Java opens, navigate to the folder with CSVs you would like to put on your domain.
- Click "Choose", then "OK."
- Return to your Data & Insights site and click "Done."
- Refresh the page and see your new plugin listed under the agent.
NOTE: For more information about Data & Insights Gateway agents, see Gateway Overview.
Article is closed for comments.