To ignore transform errors when importing data:
- Select "Create" > "Dataset" to create a new dataset.
- Enter a relevant name for the dataset, then select "Create Dataset."
- Select "Add Data."
- Select "Browse" to upload the data.
- In the Data Preview page, choose the right data type for each column.
Errors are highlighted in red.
- Select "View" for that column to see only the rows that have an error.
- Selecting "Ignore Errors" to blank out that cell value and show the result of that operation.
- Select "Save" to import.