Tyler is committed to providing an experience that is fully accessible to everyone. We make every effort to ensure that all interfaces on all Data & Insights platforms comply with Web Accessibility Guidelines.
While designing Data & Insights products, we aim to comply with the following web accessibility standards and laws:
Features provided for accessibility
We provide the following features to aid in making this website as accessible as possible to those using alternative technologies to access the web:
- All content images include descriptive “alt” attributes. Wherever possible, textual links are provided for navigation instead of image links.
- All form elements include “label” tags to help accessible technologies describe those forms to their users.
- Relative font sizes are utilized in the design of this site, in order to make it possible for accessible technologies to scale the content of the site accordingly.
- Skip links are provided to allow keyboard navigation to jump between different sections of the page.
- The semantic layout of the page is kept separate from its visual layout, and cascading style sheets are used for visual formatting and layout, allowing the site to degrade when cascading style sheets are disabled.
Support services are available to accommodate the communication needs of end-users with disabilities. Users can communicate with customer support via phone or support ticket. Support services have experience working with end-users with disabilities. Due to the scale and complex nature of Data & Insights products, this is an ongoing effort. Let us know how we're doing.
If you have additional questions about Socrata’s accessibility measures, please reach out to email@example.com. Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) assessment documents are available upon request.