Socrata is committed to making this website as accessible as possible to persons with disabilities. To this end, this website was developed and is maintained in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act as well as the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) guidelines for accessibility.
Features Provided for Accessibility
We provide the following features to aid in making this website as accessible as possible to those using alternative technologies to access the web:
- All content images include descriptive “alt” attributes. Wherever possible, textual links are provided for navigation instead of image links.
- All form elements include “label” tags to help accessible technologies describe those forms to their users.
- Relative font sizes are utilized in the design of this site, in order to make it possible for accessible technologies to scale the content of the site accordingly.
- Skip links are provided to allow keyboard navigation to jump between different sections of the page.
- The semantic layout of the page is kept separate from its visual layout, and cascading style sheets are used for visual formatting and layout, allowing the site to degrade when cascading style sheets are disabled.
For More Information
If you have additional questions about Socrata’s accessibility measures, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. VPAT and GPAT assessment documents are available upon request.