To federate public data from an Enterprise Data domain to another domain:
- Select the Gear icon then select "Administration" from the dropdown menu.
- Select "Federations" on the Administration page.
- Click "Add Federation" on the Federations page.
- Select "Data Federation" from the federation options.
- Review the Data Federation parameters and click next.
- Enter the URL of the target site and validate the site for data federation.
- The site you are federating from is the source site.
- Be sure to remove the prefix (https://) from the site.
- Confirm all information and click "Request Federation" to confirm request.
- On the Target site, repeat steps 1-2 in order to review the federation request.
- Click "Approve" to begin data federation.
- Refresh the Federation page on the Source site to confirm federation has started.
You've federated your data! Now your data and assets are discoverable and usable on the target domain.