Small Updates & Bug Fixes
- Small updates and bug fixes for Primer
- Fixed a button-overlap issue on Primer pages. All buttons and dropdowns now respect the proper overlap ordering.
- The lock icon next to the dataset title, indicating a private dataset, has returned after being accidentally removed.
- If you have set a custom resource name for your dataset’s API, for example yourdomain.gov/resource/crime.json, the custom resource name will now be displayed on Primer pages.
- If you have “Contact Dataset Owner” disabled for your site, the button to contact the dataset owner will no longer appear on Primer pages.
- The Asset Inventory dataset now contains a field for “View Moderation.” If you have this feature enabled on your site, you can now filter your asset inventory to reflect items that are pending, approved, or rejected.
- The “Profile” button, which contains a dropdown with links to your Profile, Administration, and Sign Out, now displays your username in the text.
- Abierto! Apri! The nomination statuses for dataset nominations (ex: Approved, Pending) are now properly localized to the language used on the Socrata site.
- Fixed an issue on some datasets where longer metadata fields were not displaying the full text.
- Fixed an issue where some users were getting “Site Unavailable” when trying to add a new metadata category.
Check out our other Product News, and give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ideas.