As we wrap up the technology preview program, we have released additional improvements to get the Data Lens experience ready for general availability.
Selected Bug Fixes and Patches
- We made general improvements towards the selection of default cards on Data Lens pages, including:
- Recognizing empty location columns so that empty maps are not included as default cards
- Recognizing columns with only a single value so that they’re not added as default cards
- Expanded support for date formats so that date columns are correctly mapped to timeline cards.
- Currency formatting from the source dataset is preserved in the Data Lens table card.
- Updated the visual treatment of timeline cards to more clearly indicate the last point in the graph.
- Improve the alignment of the metadata fields on the Data Lens page.
Note that the above releases notes are not exhaustive. Release notes for other products can be found on this site as well.