Set the Row Unit Label for Datasets
You have the option to define a label to describe the unit for each row in the dataset, e.g. crime incident, employee or measurement.
- the row label field can be set on the Metadata page and is displayed to users on the About page.
- The row label helps users to better understand what each row represents.
Selected Bug Fixes and Patches
- We made changes to our HTML code to improve our compliance with W3C standards. This means that Socrata Open Data sites will work better with a variety of browsers and devices.
- Disable logging in with OpenID (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn) unless the website administrator has enabled the support for OpenID for Socrata sites
- previously if the administrator hasn’t enabled the feature users will get an error when trying to log in with OpenID
- Fix for flyout in column chart
- previously on a Data Lens page when a column chart has a label that contains a “ (quote) flyouts did not render correctly.