To receive a notification when a dataset is updated:
- Navigate to a dataset that you’d like to watch.
- In the header bar, select the notifications bell to see the notifications curtain.
- Select the gear icon at the bottom of the notifications curtain to see your notifications settings.
- In order to receive notifications about datasets you are watching, you must have the Watch List setting enabled. Optionally, you can also opt to receive email notifications when your watched datasets are updated.
- After ensuring that setting is enabled, find the Watch button on the Primer page of your dataset.
- Select "Watch" to add the dataset to your watch list.
Now, whenever your watched dataset is updated, you will receive a notification associated with that dataset.
Article is closed for comments.