To set a daily reporting period on your measure:
- Click "Create" and select "Measure" from the dropdown menu.
- Name your new measure.
- Click the "Data Source" tab.
Select your source dataset.
- You may have to use the search box to find your dataset.
- Click the "Reporting Period" tab.
- Select "Daily Reporting" from the reporting period dropdown menu.
Define how the platform will define and display the reporting period.
- Last value - displays measures up to the last reported record
- Today - displays data up to present date
- Last completed - only shows records for completed reporting periods
- Click the "Calculation" tab.
Set your measure's calculation.
- Measures with daily reporting are limited to Last Value and Sum calculations.
- Click "Save Draft" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Publish the new measure once you confirm it displays as desired.
You just published a new measure with a Daily Reporting Period!