To create a scatterplot and bubble chart:
- Navigate to the dataset you want to create a chart with.
- Select "Visualize" > "Create Visualization."
- Select the scatter chart option in the menu of chart types.
- Select two columns in the dataset with numerical data for the X and Y axes.
- Resize the points by the value of a third numerical column in the dataset.
- Customize colors, titles, labels, descriptions, and flyouts.
- Save your chart, name it, and publish it!
- Optional: The share icon lets you copy the iFrame embed code and embed this chart on the web. Charts will stay up to date with data updates when embedded with the iFrame embed code.
Article is closed for comments.