To create a stacked bar chart:
- Navigate to the dataset you want to create a chart with.
- Select "Visualize" > "Create Visualization."
- Select the bar chart option in the menu of chart types.
- Set your chart dimension and group the dimension values using another column in the dataset.
- Under Bar display options, select "Stacked" or "100% Stacked."
- Save your chart.
- Name your chart and publish it!
- Note the share icon where you can copy the iFrame embed code so you may embed this chart on the web. Charts will stay up to date with data updates when embedded with the iFrame embed code.
Article is closed for comments.