Citizen Connect allows users to create dynamic and customizable alerts for specific locations.
To create an alert...
- First, log into the site with your Data & Insights username and password.
- Enter your desired location on the address bar
- Adjust your alert radius in the lower right-hand corner of the page as shown on the screenshot below. You can use the slider to adjust the radius or enter the mileage directly. Alternatively, you can simply browse around the map to the area you would like to create an alert for. The alert will be created base on the exact settings you have selected while on the page.
- Click the blue Create Alert button.
- You can adjust the frequency of your alert by selecting the daily, weekly or monthly options. The alert will be emailed to the account associated with your Data & Insights login.
To manage your existing alerts simply select the Alerts button on the header bar of the site.