Love all things Socrata and want to be the first to know of product updates? Create your account to submit and track help requests and be notified of product updates. And, sign up for our monthly newsletter "Transform."
Creating your Support Account is easy! Doing so will allow you to track any open and solved support issues you submit, and, you can "Follow" articles and sections of the site so that you can stay informed the moment we publish articles or updates!
- Go to https://support.socrata.com
- Click "Sign In" on the top right of the page
- Click "Sign Up" next to "New to Socrata Support?
Enter your full name and email to receive a confirmation email.
- Once confirmed, you may return to https://support.socrata.com and click "Sign In" on the top right of the page
We encourage you to follow the content listed below, particularly our "Check Out The Latest" page to stay up to date with the latest product news. To do this:
- Go to https://support.socrata.com/hc/en-us/sections/203977877-Check-out-the-Latest
- Click the "Follow" button to the right-hand side of the article (you'll first need to be logged in with your Support Account)
Release Notes: This section of our Knowledge Base is used by our Product Development team to communicate recent and upcoming changes to the platform. You can “Watch” the section and automatically receive email updates whenever an article is added to this section (here’s how). Additionally, new release notes will trigger a notification when you log in to your site.
Deprecation Roadmap: This article on our Knowledge Base gives a longer-term view of upcoming changes to the platform, specifically the features that will not be supported or have changed.
Known Issues: We think this article on our Knowledge Base is a great one to bookmark. It is kept up to date with current known issues we have identified on the platform, that may have impact on your site. It’s a great place to check if you want to know if the behavior you or your visitors are experiencing is expected. If not, then submit it as a new issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in and submit an issue
Did you find an issue or would you like help? Reach out to our Support Team!
- Go to https://support.socrata.com
- If you have an account, click "Sign In" to log in to your existing account and select the "Submit A ticket" button in the top right of the page.
- If you don't have an account or if you prefer to simply email us, you can simply create a ticket by emailing us at email@example.com or simply click "Submit A Request" to use our web form.
Check on the status of an issue
You can easily track the current status of your issue by:
- Logging in to https://support.socrata.com
- Selecting the dropdown in the top right corner of your screen containing your name
- And choosing "My activities" from the dropdown list
- Here you will find a list of all of your submitted issues and their respective statuses:
System Status Reports
In the unlikely event that a Socrata system becomes unavailable, you can can be automatically notified. To view the current Socrata status report, historical system status, and to subscribe to Socrata status alerts, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to http://status.socrata.com/ where you will have a quick visual overview of Socrata's current system status.
- Click "Subscribe" on the top right corner of the page:
- On the Subscribe menu, configure basic email alerts by putting in the email address you would like to be notified at. If you wish, you may utilize your existing alert system by leveraging the webhook or subscribe to the RSS feed.
- This allows you to avoid having to go to the site and manually check Socrata's status!
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter "Transform" delivers essential news, from open data events, best practices for data-driven governing, product announcements, and resources to support digital government innovation.
- Subscribe by going to the following link: https://empower.tylertech.com/Subscribe-Transform-Newsletter.html
Still have questions or need help? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!