As part of continually improving our products, we've happy to announce a set of updates to our financial apps.
As a note, these updates do not apply to the pre-April 2015 version of Open Budget, only to the version announced here.
How it's Funded / How's It Spent
- Visitors will now see up to 6 breakouts per fund, up from 4.
- Better explanation to visitors on what they're looking at, such as "Revenue Contributions to this Fund by ...", where ... is a customizable string.
- Added an option to change the Capital Budget / CIP map to show pins to mark each project, instead of circles of varying sizes. This option is available in the Admin Panel, under Capital -> Home Page.
- Enabled a Fund Source view on the Capital Budget project page.
- Fixed issue where page text sometimes appears larger than intended.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- The expected Capital Budget / Capital Improvement Plan schema has been substantially simplified based usage patterns and customer feedback. Affected customers have already been contacted separately.
- More visual polishing throughout the application.
- Readability improvements to the text on the home page.
- The chart for Highest Paid Employees now has Prev/Next buttons that allow viewers to navigate through this list.
If you have any questions or feedback on any of these changes, please contact Socrata Support.